Look Inside the Abandoned Detroit House of Corrections Prison
The Detroit House of Corrections was a city-owned prison that was first built near the city's Eastern Market.
In 1919, the city purchased land in suburban Plymouth Township to build a new facility, that is what is shown in the video below. The prison was transferred to the State of Michigan and finally closed in 2004.
A group known as DetroitEXP visited the building recently and here's what they found
Note: There is NSFW language in some of the graffiti in the building. Be aware of all local trespassing laws before conducting any urban exploration.