Five Great Extras At The Wine And Harvest Festival This Weekend in Paw Paw!
The annual Paw Paw Wine and Harvest Festival is gets underway on Friday and goes through Sunday.
In addition to the stuff you'd expect, like the festival tent with live music, food and, of course, wine, there's also fun events all over Paw Paw and the surrounding area..
The Wine and Harvest Festival website is a great resource for all things related to the Wine and Harvest Festival. But here's five festival related events that you might like to do .
- The St. Julian's Festival Parade is Sunday afternoon at 1pm.
- The Coca Cola sponsored Grape Stomp is all three days of the event.
- 35th Annual Vineyard Classic Bike Tour is Sunday morning.
- 27th Annual Grape Lake 5k Walk/Run
- 21st Annual Grape Escape Classic Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show
The forecast is a little iffy for the beginning of the Festival, but there's going to be some great weather by later on Saturday and for Sunday.