Renk Says Planned Parenthood No Longer Believes in Science
Planned Parenthood has issued new guidelines on how parents should speak with their children about sex and sexuality.
Planned Parenthood no longer believes that male body parts define you as a male and conversely no longer do female body parts define you as a female. Which means that biology and genetics no longer define you as a male or female.
I find this interesting because they have always attempted to tell us science is what drives them to believe that a baby is not a baby but a blob of cells in a woman’s body, no different than any other growth in them. So much for hard science!
The old guidelines advised parents to tell their kids that:
- Women have breasts and men do not
- Boys and men have penises and girls and woman have vulvas.
The new guidelines advise parents to say:
- Both woman and men have nipples. Everybody has nipples.
- Boy, girl, man, and woman are words that describe gender identity, and some people with the gender identities “boy” or “man” have vulvas, and some with the gender identity “girl” or “woman” have penises/testicles.
- Your genitals don’t make you a boy or a girl.
- It doesn’t matter too much what parts someone has when determining if you are a boy or a girl.
If the left no longer believes in science then how can they point to their paid scientist concerning the man-made global warming issue? They often insult people who do not believe in man-made global warming as people who think like people hundreds of years ago and think science is evil or mumbo jumbo.
Are they now telling us that we should not believe in science when it also comes to man-made global warming?
I doubt it, they like to pick and choose which science they actually do believe in and which they do not, whatever suits their purpose and agenda.
What’s next, cancer is not really cancer if you do not believe it to be so?