Get Up Close & Personal at Kalamazoo Ribfest: Blue Oyster Cult, Craig Morgan, Chase Bryant
Then you'll want Kalamazoo Ribfest VIP tickets.
Along with the pristine views, VIPs also get to skip the line at the annual downtown Kalamazoo festival, get their own porta-potties and beer.
- VIP Tickets ($30 for Thursday night, $40 for Friday and Saturday night):
- Access to VIP entry gate with no waiting
- Access to the VIP tent which includes premier seating close to the stage, access to VIP beer line, and private ports-johns
GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS:
- Free every day before 4 p.m.
- $10 every day after 4 p.m.
- Children 12 and younger (with an adult) are always free of charge
- Big Moe's Barbecue Sauce
- Cowboys Barbecue & Rib Co.
- Desperado's BBQ & Rib Co.
- Harris and Harris Catering
- Johnson's BBQ
- Park Street Market
- Porky 'N' Beans National BBQ Cooking Team
- Ibson Concessions
- Mangia Mangia
- Maui Wowie Smoothies
- Not Just an Almond
ABOUT KALAMAZOO RIBFEST:
Kalamazoo Ribfest is a three-day party at the Arcadia Creek Festival Place in downtown Kalamazoo.
As one of the original downtown Kalamazoo festivals, Ribfest has been taking place for more than 20 years and generates an average attendance of 30,000 people during the three-day festival.
Great music, fantastic ribs, and deliciously cold libations await you at Ribfest! Want access to VIP entry gate with no waiting and no loooooong beer line? Get your VIP tickets here.
The event features national and local rib vendors that sell ribs and chicken in outstanding barbeque sauces. To compliment the rib vendors, vendors will also offer side items and sweet treats to top off the food experience at Ribfest. The event also brings in national rock and country musical artists, local bands, plenty of fun activities including children’s crafts/games, People’s Choice Rib Competition, and the exciting contest for Best Ribs in Kalamazoo.