9 Places to Get Pie in Kalamazoo on National Pi Day
Treat yourself and celebrate National Pi Day with a slice of homemade goodness from these Kalamazoo area restaurants and bakeries.
Math geeks everywhere know that March 14 is National Pi Day. (3.14, 3/14, get it?) Celebrate the constant that derives from the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter with a slice of Heaven that has a flaky crust. Here are 9 places in Kalamazoo you can get pie on Pi Day.
- Bert's Bakery 309 River Street, Kalamazoo- 4419 S. Westnedge, Kalamazoo
- Chocolatea 7642 S. Westnedge, Portage
- The Crew 3810 E. Cork St., Kalamazoo
- Food Dance 401 E. Michigan, Kalamazoo
- Grand Traverse Pie Company 5303 S. Westnedge, Portage
- MacKenzie's Cafe & Bakery 527 Harrison St., Kalamazoo
- Poor Richard's Cafe 1105 E. Crosstown Parkway, Kalamazoo
- Rykse's 5924 Stadium Dr., Kalamazoo
- Theo & Stacy's 3 locations: 234 W. Michigan Ave. Downtown- 5225 Portage Rd, Portage- 4311 S. Westnedge, Kalamazoo
You don't have to know the Pythagorean theorem to celebrate Pi Day with pie, all you have to know is if you'd like it à la mode.
Bonus Video: That Would Make a Lot of Pumpkin Pie