5 Bucket List Items For a S.W.Michigan Summer
It's not too late to cross a few things off of your list!
It is almost hard to imagine that summer in Michigan is coming to an end. With the brutal winter the state experienced, and lack of spring, it seems that summer has just kicked off, but unfortunately that is not the case. Most kids are gearing up for a another school year and little time is left. With that, here are 5 'Bucket List' ideas for Summer 2019 in Southwest Michigan!
1. Take a walk on the South Haven Pier: Check out the South Haven South Pierhead Light, take your shoes off and dip your toes in the water, or just sit on the beach and take it all in.
2. Pack a sandwich and spend some time at Binder Park Zoo; who wouldn't want to check out a sloth or zebra (heck, maybe you will something new, if not it's just fun)!
3. Catch a play at the Barn Theater; 'Mamma Mia' kicks off on August 13th, then 'Evil Dead the Musical' takes over on August 27th.
4. Bike the Calhoun Trail; Even if you only make it less then a mile, the beauty surrounding you is worth it!
5. Take the pup to the 'Meadow Run Dog Park'; nothing is better then seeing your buddy run free and meet a new friend or two.
Don't let the last few weeks of summer escape you!