Beer Tour to Kalamazoo Stonehenge
West Michigan Beer Tours invites you to check out one of the lesser known public art installations in our fair city, Kalamazoo Stonehenge. Unlike the mystical Salisbury Plain Stonehenge speculated over by scientists and scholars for centuries, the Kalamazoo Stonehenge is conveniently located, does not require you to update your passport, and you can be back to your regular life in about an hour. Your $20 ticket price includes Bell's beer (wine also available), food, and presentation about Kalamazoo Stonehenge, as well as access to the installation. It all starts at Homer Stryker Field, home of our beloved Kalamazoo Growlers.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Homer Stryker Field
- When: Friday, June 14th, 2019
- Cost: *$20 - Click for Tickets
- Includes two beers, hot dog, chips, apple, and access to installation
- * - KalamaBrew Member? Cost of trip is included with your KalamaBrew Membership. Click here for more information.