Grease Fire At Mr Burger On Northland Dr In Plainfield Township
Firefighters in Plainwell Township were called to the Mr. Burger location on Northland Drive Saturday evening just before 5:30 pm, because of a grease fire in the kitchen.
WOODTV reports that flames and smoke could be seen coming from the roof according to witnesses that were nearby. The place was evacuated and no one was injured in the fire.
No word on how much damage the Mr. Burger location experienced.
Enter your number to get our free mobile app