Learn to Plant Your Own Container Garden at Wenke Greenhouse
Planning and planting your own container garden can be a daunting task. Where do you start? WHEN do you start? What will thrive in with the sun and shade you have to work with? Wenke Greenhouses can help you find the answers with their Plant Your Own Container Garden workshop, Saturday, April 20th at 10:00am. Bring a favorite container or patio pot (or purchase one at the greenhouse) and work with the instructors to create your very own container garden masterpiece. Leave your finished product in the care of Wenke staff until the May 5th pick-up date.
According to their Facebook Event announcement:
- Final cost will be determined by size and amount of plant material used and will need to be paid at the end of the workshop.
- A $10 ticket price is charged to reserve your spot and will be applied as a voucher against the final plant material fees.
- You may bring up to 2 containers.
- If you are going to bring your own containers from home, please empty and clean it.
- If you are planning to purchase some containers before the class, please arrive a few minutes early to make your selection.
Learn to plant your own container garden from the folks who know best. Click here to reserve your spot today.