Mega Millions Draw Tonight – Unique Michigan Ways To Spend The Cash
You could throw one hell of a party!
$454 million ! What would you do with that kind of money? What couldn’t you do with that kind of money. There is a possibility that someone could be facing those questions shortly after 11 PM this evening when the Mega Millions lottery drawing is held.
The Mega Millions multi-state lottery jackpot has continued to grow over the past few weeks and months and is now near an all time high for the game. The estimated jackpot at the time of tonight’s drawing is $454 million dollars. Should you opt for the one time cash payment that would be a paltry $320 million in your pocket.
Let’s take a look at what you could purchase with $454 million. If we’re going to dream, let’s dream big and let’s dream Michigan style.
For $454 million you could:
- Buy the top ten most expensive homes in Michigan and still have over $266 million in change.
- Buy a ticket to every seat at Comerica Park to see every game for a year and still have $220 million left over.
- Buy a six-pack of Bell’s Two Hearted Ale for every person in Calhoun County and still have almost $225 million left.
- Buy 62.6 million pasty from the U-P-- enough to feed every person in California and New York State, and still have 10 million dollars left. And it would do those people good to eat a pasty!
- Buy a large Island City Fudge cone from Plainwell Ice Cream for 80 million friends.
- Purchase 4 cups of coffee at Starbucks. No wait, you won’t have that kind of money.
I am guessing you’ve got some better suggestions of what you might do with a financial windfall of $454 million. (ok….$320 million cast payout).
If you choose to play the Mega Millions tonight the drawing will be at 11 PM and you can purchase a ticket up until 10:45 Michigan time.