Take a Romantic, Magical Trip to Mackinac Island and Celebrate the Anniversary of ‘Somewhere In Time’
You'll feel like you are back at the Grand Hotel in 1912 as cast members of 'Somewhere in Time' gather for a special weekend on Mackinac Island.
Fans call it "the most romantic love story ever filmed." Christopher Reeve, Jane Seymour and Christopher Plummer starred in the romance 'Somewhere in Time,' "an unforgettable time travel story about a love so strong, it can overcome the obstacle of Time itself."
Mackinac Island's Grand Hotel was a star the film as well, playing a prominent role as the films setting. Special plans are in the making to commemorate the 38th anniversary of the movie with an unforgettable trip back to 1912 with a cocktail reception, luncheon, and costumed promenade on the world's longest front porch, plus a memorable screening of the beloved film attended by cast members.
The 'Somewhere in Time' Weekend is October 26-28 and includes
- Grand Hotel accommodations
- Full breakfast and dinner daily
- Thursday evening Welcome Reception
- Friday evening reception
- Saturday Grand Luncheon Buffet
- Saturday evening reception
- Special showing of 'Somewhere in Time'
- Free golf green fees on The Jewel (cart fee required)