The Average Kalamazoo Christmas Budget is $500
Is your holiday spending out of control? How much does Christmas cheer cost you? Five hundred dollars is the average holiday budget for Kalamazoo shoppers.
This is one of those things where it may not be good to be above average. Although it seems like you could spend $500 on Black Friday alone, $499 is the average Christmas budget for Kalamazoo shoppers. In order to determine the cities with the biggest holiday budgets, WalletHub compared 570 cities across five key metrics: 1) Income, 2) Age, 3) Debt-to-Income Ratio, 4) Monthly Income-to-Monthly Expenses Ratio and 5) Savings-to-Monthly Expenses Ratio.
Holiday Budget by City:
- 1. Palo Alto, California $3,160
- 2. Sunnyvale, California $2,971
- 3.Flower Mound, Texas $2,937
- 483. Kalamazoo, Michigan $499
- 568. Waterbury, Connecticut $144
- 569. Cleveland, Ohio $114
- 570. Providence, Rhode Island $111
So, are you more of a Scrooge than Santa? Is your holiday budget generous or Grinchy? Do you even make a budget or does your spending amount depend on who's been naughty or nice?