These 20 Michigan Wineries Are Bringing Their Finest to Wine Not?
The Wine Not? Winter Wine Festival attracts vintners from around the state and around the country. These are the featured Michigan wineries to look for.
Sip, stroll and relax among wine makers from more than one hundred wineries at the Wine Not? Winter Wine Festival. This growing event has sold out each of the last 5 years and attracts the finest artisans who love to craft wine. The vintners are always happy to talk with you about their creations, or if that's not your thing, you're sure to find a new flavor to enjoy. Shop local vendors and enjoy live music in a fun, festive atmosphere at Wine Not?
- St. Julian | Paw Paw
- Lemon Creek | Berrien Springs
- Leelanau Cellars | Omena
- Bronconess | WMU, Kalamazoo
- Dablon Vineyards | Baroda
- Laurentide Winery | Lake Leelenau
- Wyncroft Marland | Pullman
- Warner Vineyards | Paw Paw
- B 52 Winery | Paw Paw
- Cody Kresta | Paw Paw
- Cogdal Vineyards Home of Little Man Winery | South Haven
- Domaine Berrien Cellars | Berrien Springs
- Fenn Valley Vineyards | Fennville
- Hickory Creek Winery | Buchanan
- Lawton Ridge | Kalamazoo
- Lazy Ballerina Winery | St. Joseph
- Tempo Vino Winery | Kalamazoo
- The Sangria Shop | Portage
- White Pine Winery | St. Joseph
- Henderson Castle | Kalamazoo