What You Should Do In An Active Shooter Situation
Please join me today at the top of the 11:00 hour when I interview Alain Burrese who specialize in active shooter situation responses.
Alain Burrese is a:
- Certified Active Shooter Instructor (Safariland Group)
- Has trained more than 4000 people
- Appeared in PBS Documentary: Active Shooter: Are Montana Colleges Ready?
- 5th Degree Black Belt Instructor
- Former U.S. Army Sniper and Sniper Instructor
- Former U.S. Army Paratrooper – 82nd Airborne Division
- Author and producer of numerous books and DVDs on self-defense
What if you are caught in an active shooter situation, what should you do? Should you run, hide or fight back? Let’s find out what one expert has to say.