Kalamazoo Urban Alliance Hosts Fifth Third Bank Financial Empowerment Mobile
If now is the time to take charge of your financial situation, the Fifth Third Financial Empowerment Mobile, better known as the eBus, will be at the Kalamazoo Urban Alliance Tuesday June 14 from 10am-2pm.
The eBus is really a classroom on wheels with 14 personal computers and satellite technology staffed with Fifth Third banking experts.
A trip aboard the eBus includes,
- Request a FREE credit report and review it with a professional
- Receive a FREE personalized evaluation of finances
- Receive a FREE consultation on foreclosure prevention
- FREE review of employment opportunities and resources through NextJob
- Speak with nonprofit organizations for FREE regarding housing, money management and business advice
Fifth Third community president Ron Foor said, “We are committed to empowering our community through financial education. The eBus allows us to serve people where they live and work, and provide the knowledge and tools to help take control of their financial futures.”
The Kalamazoo Urban Alliance is located at 1009 East Stockbridge.
[This article is sponsored by Fifth Third Bank]