Here Are Your 2019 Christmas Shipping Deadlines
If you've been waiting, you're running out of time.
I'm as guilty as the next person when it comes to procrastinating - I haven't sent out Christmas cards yet. And actual GIFTS? C'mon now.
However, according to the info below, we are rapidly running out of time. Here are your shipping deadlines for this Christmas:
- Dec. 13 – Ground shipments
- Dec. 19 – Deadline for UPS 3 Day Select shipments. Scheduled delivery on Dec. 24 (Tue).
- Dec. 20 – Deadline for UPS 2nd Day Air shipments. Scheduled delivery on Dec. 24 (Tue).
- Dec. 23 – Deadline for UPS Next Day Air shipments, delivery is scheduled on Dec. 24 (Tue).
- Dec. 24 – Pickup service available only for Air shipments if prearranged by Dec. 19 (Thu).
- Dec. 25 – No pickup or delivery service.
- Dec. 14 – Deadline for USPS Retail Ground
- Dec. 20– Deadline for First Class Mail
- Dec. 21 – Deadline for Priority Mail shipments
- Dec. 23 – Deadline for Priority Mail Express shipments
- Dec. 14 – Free shipping (5-8 business days)
- Dec. 18 – Standard shipping (3-5 business days)
- Dec. 22 – Two-Day shipping
- Dec. 23 – One-day shipping
- Dec. 24 – Same day delivery in select areas
- Dec. 24 – 2-hour delivery (Prime only) in select areas
For more shipping deadlines including FedEx, Walmart, etc., click HERE.