This Is Where To Get Pie on Pi Day in Kalamazoo
Math geeks everywhere know that March 14 is National Pi Day. (3.14, 3/14, get it?) Celebrate the constant that derives from the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter with a slice of Heaven that has a flaky crust. Here are the places in Kalamazoo you can get pie on Pi Day.
Kalamazoo is famous for its craft brewers but there are some great bakers in town offering goodness by the slice. These are the best places to enjoy a slice of pie around Kalamazoo.
- Bert's Bakery 309 River Street, Kalamazoo- 4419 S. Westnedge, Kalamazoo
- Chocolatea 7642 S. Westnedge, Portage
- The Crew 3810 E. Cork St., Kalamazoo
- Food Dance 401 E. Michigan, Kalamazoo
- Grand Traverse Pie Company 5303 S. Westnedge, Portage
- MacKenzie's Cafe & Bakery 527 Harrison St., Kalamazoo
- Poor Richard's Cafe 1105 E. Crosstown Parkway, Kalamazoo
- Sarkozy Bakery, 350 E. Mihcigan Ave., Kalamazoo
- Theo & Stacy's 2 locations: 234 W. Michigan Ave. Downtown- 4311 S. Westnedge, Kalamazoo
You don't have to know the Pythagorean theorem to celebrate Pi Day with pie, all you have to know is if you'd like it à la mode.