Should non U.S. citizens receive scholarships to Michigan colleges and universities?

A set of bill’s in the Michigan House says no.

Michigan House Bills 4829-4834 states that only U.S. citizens or permanent residents can receive Michigan nursing or other state competitive scholarships, student grants, work study programs, Promise Act grants, loans from the Michigan State Housing Development Authority. The Sponsors is these sets of bills are State Representatives Eric Leutheuser, R-Hillsdale, John Reilly, R-Oakland, Jim Runestad, R-White Lake.

Please let me know by voting in my poll below:

The Live with Renk show airs Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to noon, to let me know your thoughts call (269) 441-9595