Case of Measles Confirmed in Traverse City
If you were in Traverse City anytime from June 30th thru July 4th, you may need to head to the doctor.
An unvaccinated person who traveled to Europe and then back to Traverse City, Michigan has tested positive for the measels, according to the Grand Traverse County Health Department.
While there was NO exposure reported at the National Cherry Festival, here are the locations in which people could've been exposed:
- 5 to 10 p.m. Sunday, June 30, at Walmart
- 2 to 5 p.m. Monday, July 1, at Department of Human Services
- 2:30 to 5 p.m. Tuesday, July 2, at Munson Family Practice
- 4:15 to 5 p.m. Wednesday, July 3, at Munson Family Practice
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Thursday, July 4, at Muson Medical Center Emergency Room
If you were in any of these places at the stated times, you should keep an eye out for symptoms for at least 3 weeks.