Cedar Point Is Raising The Cost To Enter The Park
It will cost you more money to enjoy a day at the "Best Amusement Park in the World".
Cbslocal.com brings us some sad summer news...
When Cedar Point opens for its 149th season on Saturday, May 5, 2018, a single day adult ticket purchased at the gate will cost $72, which is a $5 hike over last year’s price.
That is a pretty pricey ticket for a day of fun but it is still a great deal compared to Disney's Magic Kingdom where tickets run between $119.00 and $129.00 a day.
Never Fear, Is A Way To Get A Great Ticket Deal...
The pre-season promotion, 'Everyone Pays Kids Price' offers $45 admission for adults; that’s $27 off the front gate price. But, you need to start planning your trip now, this is a limited time offer.
Other Deals You Can Take Advantage Of...
There is also a pre-season sale on two-day admission for $70, season passes for $216, Cedar Point and Kings Island combo tickets and other deals. (The kids and seniors price remains at $45).
What You Can Look Forward To When You Purchase Your Tickets...
- 72 Rides
- 18 Roller Coaster
- A 1 mile long white-sand beach
- An outdoor water park (Cedar Point Shores)
- An indoor water park (Castaway Bay)
- 2 Marinas
According to Wikipedia.com Cedar Point has won the Golden Ticket Award from Amusement Today for "Best Amusement Park in the World" for 16 consecutive years from 1997-2013. The park has also been awarded...
- "Friendliest Park Staff" (2002, 2004 - 2006)
- "Cleanest Park" (2004, 2005)
- "Best Capacity" (1998 - 2002)
- "Best Kid's Area" (2004, 2013)
- "Best Outdoor Night Production" (2004 - 2007)
- "Best Shows" (2004, 2005)
- "Best Games Area" (2002)
- "Best Souvenirs" (2002)
- "Best Halloween Event" (2005 - 2008, 2013, 2014).
- "Best New Ride of 2007" (with the roller coaster Maverick).
Have fun and maybe I will see you in 'Frontiertown'!