WKMI Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
WKMI is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Listen to Steve Gruber, Renk, Rush, Sean, Joe Pags and all of the other WKMI hosts anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up WKMI on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for WKMI. Tap on the station logo to get to the WKMI skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the WKMI skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, play WKMI.”
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org