Matilda the Musical Kicks Off Kalamazoo Civic’s 91st Season
Roald Dahl's beloved children'ts book, Matilda, has been turned in to a Tony Award winning fun family musical, and it's kicking off the Kalamazoo Civic's 91st season September 20th through October 6th. Matilda is smart, but is constantly put down by her terrible parents and the terrifying Miss Trunchbull. As luck would have it, she was put in Miss Honey's class, and the two form an unbreakable bond. With her friendship (and telekinetic powers), Matilda sets off to change her destiny. This is an all ages show with evening and matinee performances, as well as one ASL performance and one Sensory Friendly performance.
Here's what you need to know:
- Where: Kalamazoo Civic Theatre Main Stage
- When: Friday, September 20th through Sunday, October 6th
- Cost: $17.00/children under 12, $22.50/students/seniors, $27.50 adults
- Click here to reserve your tickets
- Click here for what you need to know before you go